Taurox e. K.:
Specialists in thread machining
With Tauro® and Taurox®, Taurox e. K. presents an innovation in torque monitored thread machining! Our
machines are used for thread cutting and thread forming. They also offer solutions for other
torque monitored applications, as thread gauging, insertion of threaded bushings, or bolts. The
products of the Tauro® and Taurox® series cover several ranges of power with a thread cutting capacity from
M0.8 to M22 (0.03 Nm to 90 Nm). Next to the machining of single parts and prototypes the scope of
applications also includes automated manufacturing.
The special advantage of the Tauro®
/ Taurox® machines: They
continuously monitor all process operations and intervene before a tool breaks or a part gets
damaged. Based on the high quality of the material processing, as well as the possible integration
into an existing automated manufacturing, the Tauro® / Taurox® products are ideally suited for various
industries. These include workshops and production plants of metal, plastic and sheet metal
machining industries. Also users from the automotive industry and its suppliers, the aerospace
industry, optics, and medical-technology manufacturing benefit from the Tauro®
and Taurox® threading machines.
Talk to us about your requirements!
We are specialists in the field of thread machining and offer you professional consulting and
technical support with the integration of machinery plus intelligent implementation. Furthermore,
we take the time to adjust and integrate the Tauro® and Taurox® products into your existing automation solution.
All advantages of Tauro®
and Taurox® in a nutshell:
• Intelligent control and workpiece machining
• Smooth and reliable running performance
• Machining with carbide tools
• Continuously adjustable speed from 25 to 3000 rpm
• High dynamic due to synchronous servo technology
• Continuously adjustable torque from 0.03 Nm to 90 Nm
• Graphic display with a menu-guided user interface
• Modular design and PLC interface
• Useful for a variety of applications
• Robust and maintenance-free
/ Taurox® thread machining convinces users:
• By exact monitoring, measuring and optimization of process parameters, Tauro®
/ Taurox® contributes to quality
assurance during the machining process.
• Without tool breakage and material rejects, production costs are decreased significantly with Tauro®
• Optimized process parameters increase tool life.